We ABstract Solutions, a company specialized in providing technological solutions to different organizations, are looking for a PM to join our team. We orient the search to profiles with a minimum of 1 year of experience in similar positions coordinating projects within the area of systems/IT.
- Graduate or advanced university student of related fields.
- Knowledge of agile methods. Preferably Scrum.
- Solid knowledge of technical English.
- Analytical profile and with good communication skills (oral and written).
- Technical knowledge appropriate to the position.
- Handling of management tools.
- Team Working.
- Experience working in consultancy.
- Leadership abilities
- Good communication with clients and stake holders.
- Intermediate/Advanced English.
- Manage, plan, coordinate, monitor and control the activities and resources allocated for the implementation of the project to meet the established time and budgeted costs.
- Provide support and guidance to team members on the use of project documentation.
- Provide centralized communication of current projects.
- Propose improvements and new services for project management.
- Maintain and update the methodology and documentation of the project area.
- Establish and maintain contact and smooth communication with different clients.
What do we offer?
- Semiannual adjustments.
- Capacitation plans.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Objectives based work.
- Monthly days of Home Office.
- Excellent work environment.
- Games in the facilities
- Growth opportunities.
About ABstract Solutions:
We are a company specialized in the design, research, development and commissioning of computer and electronic projects. We seek to offer the best technological experience by providing software, hardware and networking solutions to our clients and strategic allies.